Getting Signed Up

How do I get a Grant County Fiber Internet Connection?


1) Call us during business hours – (509) 766-1345


2) We will check to see if the fiber service is available in your area


3) If you need a fiber gateway box we will order one from the PUD (no charge for this)


4) If you already have a gateway then we can skip step number 3 above


5) Once your gateway is installed and ready we will have the PUD turn on a port for you
What do you pay for in the process?
You do not have to pay for the gateway installation by the PUD. They cover that.

You are responsible for gettingĀ the network cabling wired into your home or business and the power supply for the gateway.

The PUD supplies the power supply at no charge. Your wiring installer will install it for you when he or she installs the network cable wiring.

You are are responsible for supplying an Internet router if you decide to use one (recommended).



Grant County PowerNet, Inc.
220 South Ash Street
Moses Lake, WA 98837

Phone: (509) 766-1345